A commitment to our
clients AND the community
defines our corporate culture.
Shugoll Research has always understood the power of art to change lives. As such, we decided that our major corporate cause would be the arts and arts education, and we’ve been supporting that cause in a variety of ways over the last 20 years by:
- Underwriting and/or providing low cost research to arts organizations around the world
- Serving on the Board of Directors of leading area theaters and arts organizations
- Making grants to the annual and capital campaigns of several theaters
- Incorporating the arts into our annual holiday gift giving
- Sponsoring productions at area theaters and arts centers, especially new work to help create the future canon of American theater
- Underwriting voice lessons for students from low income families through the Shugoll Research Voice Scholarship Fund
- Organizing and underwriting TheaterTrips! for students so they may attend the theater, concerts and dance events at minimal expense or on scholarship
- Creating and producing an award-winning arts education program called ArtSpeak!
Mark Shugoll answers questions about ArtSpeak! after a recent performance
Shugoll’s Commitment to the Arts Slideshow