You Will Love Our Limelight Platform
- Each project gets its own, unique virtual room
- Our team controls who is allowed to enter the room
- No reported hacking of Adobe Connect like other online meeting platforms
Each client has their own tech team assigned to their project to ensure smooth sessions
- Each participant must pass a “tech check” prior to their research session
- Tech team stays online for the duration of the research session to work through any technology issues in real-time
It allows for a client “back room” experience
- Only clients and moderator can see the right-hand side of screen (like the “back room”)
- Participants cannot see names of client observers
- Clients have access to a private backroom chat which allows them to talk to one another and to the moderator (participants cannot see this chat)
Customized virtual room layouts
- Programmed based on your moderator’s guide with your needs in mind
- Easily conduct different projective activities or show stimuli with the click of a button
The Research Process
- Platform can be used for focus groups or one-on-one interviews
- Suggested maximum 90-minute sessions
- Typically limit group size to 6 to 8 participants
- Up to 30 client observers
- Participants are required to pass a 10-minute “tech check” at least 24 hours prior to their assigned research session (anyone who fails will be replaced at no additional cost)
Why Should You Conduct Online Qualitative Research?
There are a variety of advantages to online qualitative research:
- Allows for efficient and cost-effective geographic reach:
- It eliminates the additional time and expense of moderator and client travel.
- You can conduct fewer overall groups or in-depth interviews but cover more territory because your research isn’t dictated by travel logistics. Participants from all over the country can be mixed into the same online research sessions.
- Increased ease and convenience: Client observers, moderators, and research participants can all participate in online qualitative research sessions from the comfort and convenience of their own homes or offices.
- Provides a safe alternative for qualitative research during COVID-19: Conducting online research eliminates the need for client, moderator, and participant travel and allows for people to gather face-to-face virtually.