Recruiting Processes You Can Count On
You need to be confident that your qualitative research will go off without a hitch, and the people we recruit are an integral part of your study’s success. Limelight Insights by Shugoll goes beyond industry norms to ensure the right people show up at the right place at the right time, so you can get the information you need to make the best business decisions. We provide a dedicated project manager to oversee our meticulous processes, deliver daily updates and ensure that every respondent is perfectly suited to your needs.
Participant Database Specialties Include:
- The Washington DC metro area including the Maryland and Virginia suburbs
- Policy Elites/Opinion Influencers including:
- Lobbying firms
- NGO’s and advocacy organizations
- Trade Associations
- Corporate government affairs executives
- Think tanks
- Former legislative staffers
- Former policy officials at local, state and federal agencies
- National consumer database
We've Got You Covered
- Screen participants twice, once at initial recruitment and again during confirmation.
- Maintain an exhaustive database of local respondents, searchable by numerous demographic criteria. We also keep track of their focus group participation history, suitability for different study types and subject matter expertise.
- Offer in-house recruiters who are dedicated to the success of your focus groups or one-on-one interviews. Our recruiters are closely managed by full-time Limelight Insights supervisors and have experience in the consumer, business-to-business and medical fields.
- Apply innovative and creative thinking to find the right people for your study despite challenging criteria. The art of recruiting is in thinking outside of the box, applying seasoned expertise and in knowing how gratifying it is for everyone when a difficult challenge is creatively solved.
- Provide equal energy and attention to detail into quantitative studies, including product placement studies, sensory tests, in-store intercepts, mystery shopping, and web-based surveys. The way we see it, every service we perform should put you in the “limelight.”